Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

•••The T Family | John's Creek, GA Children's Photographer•••

Last weekend I caught up with the T family. Mrs. T and I had been trying to coordinate little H's twelve months shoot for months, but the weather kept getting in the way. Finally we caught a break and headed over for the afternoon to the Atlanta Athletic Club. I hadn't seen H since his six month shoot, and oh my goodness he has grown. He is such a little boy now! I was sad to see that most of his fun baby rolls were gone. :( No worries though, T is still all cuteness. He was having so much fun and showed up his big toothy smile, his clapping, and how he can stand all by himself. I was also so excited to learn that the T family will soon be adding an another addition to their family. I am so excited for them!! And I must give  kudos to Mrs. T...she looks awesome and I would never have known she was pregnant. I wish I looked that good pregnant. :) Congratulations T family! Here is a quick sneak peek of their session...






No comments: