Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

•••The "R" Family Preview•••

On 8-8-08 (haha, I love saying that), I met the "R" family for an afternoon session at a local park. The weather was beautiful...I can't remember the last time it was that cool on an August afternoon. We were able to take tons of pictures because nobody was melting after a few seconds. The "R" family were super adorable, and little "R" was the sweetest baby. I don't think he cried once in the two hours I spent with them. I had so much fun and loved getting to know the "R" family. Once the shoot was over we all headed home to watch the Olympics...wahoo, go team USA! :)

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Yay! I haven't seen the "R" family in a long time! Their pictures are adorable:) I am glad they took our referral and had these wonderful pictures done with you Jen!!