Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

•••Rain, Rain Go Away...•••

Last week I had a session with the "P" family. All day just radiated summer...heat, humidity and lots of sunshine. About thirty minutes before their session began another typical element of summer occurred...the pop up thunderstorm. I quickly checked the weather online and all reports say zero percent chance of rain. I look outside and look back at my computer. Hmmm...maybe I typed in the wrong zip code??? I refresh and again the same results flashed back at me - "zero percent chance of rain". Go figure. I make a mental note to write to the Weather Channel about the public's need for accurate weather, and call Mrs. "P". We decide to meet anyway and make the best of it. Luckily, shortly after we get there the downpour turns into a sprinkle and we are able to get some great shots. Hope you guys enjoy the sneak peak of the "P" family!








No comments: