Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, August 25, 2008

•••T + S = Forever•••


Haha, doesn't the title just scream middle school notebook? :) I was so excited when some of my good friends, "T" and "S", asked me to do their engagement portraits. They are getting married next fall and wanted to do some shots in Piedmont Park and Centennial Park to depict some of their home town with in their portraits. Between the amazing locations and shooting such a naturally fun couple, I was in photography heaven. These are the kind of shoots that make me realize just how much I love being a photographer. Before I knew it three hours had passed and 1000 shots had been taken. I could have stayed all day long! Here are just a few of my many favorites (warning there are a lot...I just couldn't choose)!





Look at that ring!!! Great job "T"! :)



I mentioned that "T" and "S" were a fun couple, right? Well, they had an awesome idea for the end of the day...to run through the fountains at Centennial! It was so hot outside I was so jealous watching them run through the water. 


No comments: