Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, June 22, 2009

•••Jen's Favorite Things #2•••

Okay time for contest #2 in celebration of AFS's anniversary! I super puffy heart things that keep me organized. I am a huge list maker and always have a planner or a notebook with in my reach so that I can write new tasks down and cross off completed ones (oh gosh, how I love crossing things off my lists!!!). So for my favorite thing #2, I am giving away this super cute Mom's Journal and To Do List notepad. The saying on the packaging made me smile. :) 

To enter, just leave a comment below or shoot me an email. Everyone is eligible...and those of you who aren't mom's no worries - the notebook itself doesn't have a mom reference on the cover and the inside pages are blank. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Thursday, June 25th at 12:00p.m.  

Good luck everyone!

8 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I'd like to enter:)

The Blue Eyed Chef said...

I'll enter again :) I love using lists and calendars

Chris said...

I like the re-designed blog heading!

Sarah Bragg said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I hope I win!
~Amanda~

the monkeys' mama said...

Cute, Jen! I haven't been to your blog lately (been following on google reader) but i love the new look!

lil misses' mama said...

I am definitely someone who operates best by writing things down! Thanks for the giveaway!

Allison D said...

Ooooh, cute! Enter me in the drawing!
- Allison Dawson