Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

•••Time to Celebrate!•••

Okay everyone...it is time to CELEBRATE!!! Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog and June marks the one year anniversary of AFS. Wahoo!! What an amazing year it has been. I have loved every minute of it and look forward to what this next year will bring. ;) 

Well what kind of celebration would this be with out presents?? Over the next few weeks, AFS will be hosting a ton of giveaways titled Jen's Favorite Things. You know, kind of Oprah style, but on a smaller scale...um, much smaller (be real people, I don't have Oprah's bank account!).  :) 

Let's get this party started! Okay, first up!

Jen's Favorite Thing #1: Prints
I love taking photos (obviously), but I love even more to look at photos printed and framed around my house. This first giveaway is for a $25 print credit. This credit can be used on a past, current, or future session. To enter just leave a comment below. Winner will be drawn randomly and announced at noon on Friday, June 19th

Good luck everyone, and thank you for such a fabulous year!

12 comments:

J.Giambalvo said...

I was first to leave a comment!! What do I win?? Congratulations, you have done an amazing job this first year. I am proud of you.

Little Lizard King said...

I love the heart collage! How did you create it?

Anonymous said...

So fun! Happy Anniversary!!!
-Ashley S.

Sarah Bragg said...

Congrats! You are so talented!

Naomi said...

Congratulations on an impressive first year! Thank you so much for your wonderful talent! It was an essential part of our wedding day!

Katie Jones said...

Happy Anniversary! Good to see you last Saturday night.

lil misses' mama said...

Great work this year! Congratulations on your anniversary! We are expecting again, so Reece's little sibling will be jealous if we don't have another photo session with you later this year!

The Blue Eyed Chef said...

I love your work and will be having a family photo session on July 18!!!

Anonymous said...

I love freebies! Pick me, pick me! ;) Congrats on your 1st year! We're looking forward to next weekend! - Tracy Allen

judith mcneely said...

thanks for using your gifts to give such a blessing of pictures to families. you bring such joy to so many!

Jenn Chase said...

Congrats on your first year! We can't wait to have you back in a few weeks to take pics of baby E! Jenn Chase

Anonymous said...

so glad that CB referred you to us!!!