Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

•••Mr. W's Nine Month Preview•••

Last weekend I had a fun shoot with one of my baby plan families. I love photographing the W family.  They are all so adorable and Mr. W. is seriously the happiest baby I have ever met. He is always so full of big smiles. It was great to catch up with them and see how big Mr. W has gotten...he's starting to stand and of course the teeth are coming in. :) Here are a few from our session...
A cute pic of older brother, B. (Side note: Can you guys see me in the reflection in his eyes?)

I loved this kiss pic when I saw it. It made me smile to see his "crazy hair" from the wind. So cute!
Not much longer until this little guys is running around!
Thanks for such a fun time W family!

No comments: