Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, June 1, 2009

•••The "M" Family•••

Whew! What a whirlwind last few days!! I have so much to catch you guys up on this week. First I want to share an AWESOME session I was able to take part in last week. I had the pleasure of shooting the M family. They are the sweetest most loving family. Mr. & Mrs. M are very special people and are the proud parents of six boys (that's right, I said six!). This photo shoot was to commemorate their adoption of their two newest sons, W & S.  I met them at their home and just watched them play and interact with one another. Here are a few of my early favorites from their session...
Big brother was so excited to have Mr. S home. So sweet.
Mr. W trying to figure out what I keep doing with that big black box in my hands. :) Isn't he adorable?



The huge playground they have was a source of great fun during our time together. 

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. M for letting me take part in your day! And thank you 
for being such special people!

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

I love this family! We've known them since we were in 8th grade. Crazy. They are wonderful wonderful wonderful people!