Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

•••The B Family | Atlanta, GA Family Photographer•••

I thought I would share more of the B family. You got to see a sneak peek of Baby H, but I loved the way this shoot turned out so much I thought I would share more from the entire session. :)
The B family is so stinkin' adorable. I met them at their beautiful home and they just seemed to have so much fun together. Baby H was such a happy baby and was so good at giving me smiles, but he also has modeling down to a fine tuned art, and knew when to give me his smoldering and serious look. :) Here is a peek at their session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After we did some family shots, Mrs. B changed Baby H into some of the cutest holiday outfits for their Christmas cards. Loved it! Photobucket

No comments: