Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

•••Mini Session: The P Family | Woodstock, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket

Still getting through Christmas Card week, but I thought I would do a quick post for you guys on this super cute family. This is the P family and they also participated in the holiday mini sessions a few weeks ago. Little Miss P was so energetic and picture perfect cute. She ran around and explored every part of the hall and its gardens, but I think her favorite part was laying in a big pile of leaves. Who doesn't love that? :) Here is a quick peek from our session...

Why I love shooting in the late afternoon...so pretty!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was just the cutest thing! I wish Beau and Bella would let us do this! :)
Photobucket

No comments: