Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

•••Miss E | Atlanta Newborn Photographer•••

Photobucket
Everyone, meet the adorable Miss E! Just before the Christmas break Miss E arrived. Mrs. D emailed me right away and once they came home and were settled I showed up on their doorstep with camera in hand. :) I hadn't had a newborn in a few weeks so I was excited. Miss E was about a week old and was a good little sleeper. We moved her a ton and changed her a lot and after a little bit of cuddling and a little milk she was right back to sleep. She was such an adorable tiny little thing...I could have stayed all night! :) Here is a sneak peek from her photo debut...
Photobucket

Photobucket
The D's decided to let their first child take some pics with them and then do a few sibling shots. :) I think pup loved baby E...so sweet...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back in a bit for Miss E's four month shoot! 

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Oh my gosh!! The second picture is so precious!! Great job!