Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

•••The M Family | Smyrna, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
This is the M family. Some of my long time blog followers might recognize them, but notice a slight difference? The M family has a plus one. :) This is another one of my favorite families and just a few months ago Baby B joined their threesome. She is simply adorable and has the cutest squishiest cheeks I have ever seen. Here is a quick sneak peek from their session...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this photo of Miss G dancing with her daddy. Mr. M, I won't divulge any more. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

i definitely feel like a blog stalker because that was my first thought--"aww! they had a new baby!"

I love that last shot of her with the ornament and the green reflection--very cool.