Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

•••The D Family | Atlanta, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
On Saturday afternoon, I met the D family for Miss I's three month shoot. Originally we had planned to do a fun outdoor shoot, but the weather in Atlanta quickly changed from a nice brisk Fall day to a chilly wet Fall day. We altered plans and decided to shoot at their house so we could take some warm breaks. I have to say I was secretly excited when I woke up to some snow on Saturday morning. I thought of all the cute pictures we could take in the snow, but the pretty white flakes only last about an hour. :( Sad. But we still had an amazing shoot. Mrs. D and I got all of our girliest things together to dress Miss I in and she looked so adorable. Here are a few of my early favorites...

Miss I giving the tiniest smile in one of my new HipChicks headbands. She did so well holding her head up!
Photobucket
I loved this moment...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of my new favorite family pictures! Loved this shot! :)
Photobucket
See you in three months Miss I!!

No comments: