Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

•••Beau & Bella: Winter Style | Atlanta Photographer•••

Photobucket
The last few weeks have been frigidly cold here in Atlanta. Most days our little family of four just hung out inside by the fire, but like most furry children (and non-furry children) being stuck in the house after a few days got old to Beau and Bella, and they began acting out. We lost a few rolls of paper towels, the Christmas tree and everything on it became a new chew toy, and Beau learned how to lift the toilet seat himself to drink the water out of it. Justen and I would put on about sixty-five layers of clothing with intentions of walking out their energy, but Beau and Bella being the pampered pooches they are made it about 200 feet before they decided that playing in central heating was much more desirable. Well Justen found a solution! I was working in my office one afternoon and I hear Justen come in laughing. I turn around and see he had dressed Beau and Bella up in their own matching winter coats. I died laughing and being that it was my office, and there are no shortage of cameras in there, I grabbed one and took a few quick snapshots.

Photobucket
Bella loved hers...she kept smiling. :)
Photobucket
The verdict is out on Beau. He was warmer yes, but I think he wanted something more his style...maybe more pink? :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Bella decided to give Justen a big thank you for her new winter look...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Oh my gosh! They both look adorable. Those are some snazzy doggy coats.