Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, January 4, 2010

•••The M Family | Woodstock, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
Meet the M family! I realized last night when I was posting their gallery that I never shared the M family's photos with you guys. I met the M family at a beautiful park in Roswell. I had passed it a million times and don't know what I thought it was, but when we got to the location that the M's picked I realized how pretty it was. Definitely will be going back! The M family is super sweet and live next door to us in our new neighborhood. Mrs. M and her brother wanted to surprise their parents with holiday photo shoot as a gift. Here is a peek into a few of our moments together. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: