Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

•••Happy 2010! | Atlanta Photographer•••

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year's holiday! Things on New Year's are always super fun around here. As I mentioned earlier, my husband's entire family is born sometime during the week between Christmas and New Year's. Justen rounds out the birthday extravaganza on NYE. This year we went to dinner at a local hibachi grill and then brought in the New Year with a party at our home. Every year we are so thankful that we have such awesome friends to celebrate with, and this year was no exception! Here is a super dorky photo of me and the birthday boy from the big night (all other photos are locked away for future blackmail). :)

Photobucket
Happy 2010 Everyone!!

2 comments:

Melinda Byrne said...

Happy New Year! Cute hair. I'm dying to know who won your contest. Staying tuned for the results...

Unknown said...

i like your blog..=p