Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

•••Miss K is Nine Months! | Atlanta Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Over the weekend, I met Miss K for her nine month session. I couldn't believe it when I looked on my calendar and noticed it was already time for her nine month shoot...I feel like it was just six months yesterday! I met the S family at their home. We had made plans for another location close by but the cold weather made us change our plans so that Miss K wouldn't be uncomfortable. Their house is in a really neat neighborhood and it had this cute bridge close by that we hopped outside to. I think Miss K actually didn't mind the cold and wind...she kept looking around and checking out the bridge and didn't make a peep. The rest of us needed to get warm though and after a few minutes we headed back inside. :) After all our shoots, you can tell Miss K definitely has posing down. She was so good, and I loved when she did this squishy little face before she smiled big (see above). Here is Miss K's nine month sneak peek...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

oh my goodness she is exquisite!