Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

•••Baby T Arrives! | Smyrna, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Photobucket
Yea! Baby T is here! I was so excited to photograph Baby T. All week I couldn't wait to see and hold a cute squishy little newborn. :) I met the L family at their home for T's photo debut. At first he was wide awake, but with a little holding from his mom and dad he went right to sleep. Until the mean photographer tried to move him. :) He was so sweet and loved to snuggle. We got some great shots, but here are a few of my favorite from the afternoon.  
Photobucket
T definitely loved to snuggle. So cute...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks again L family! See you in three months T! 

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I love the picture of T and Mommy. Beautiful!!!