Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

•••Leavin' On A Jet Plane | Atlanta Photographer•••

Photobucket
        At First Sight Photography will be closed from February 6th until February 14th. We are headed on vacation for the week and the office will be shut down. Due to the location that we are headed internet will be limited. I will try to get to emails every few days if I can as well as upload galleries and design proofs as needed. Also, I am almost 100% sure that my blackberry won't work where we are going as well, but if you leave a voice mail I will try to return the call if I can (Justen is currently having a panic attack at the idea of no crackberry for a week!). I hope everyone has a fabulous week! Hopefully, I will have some great photos to share with everyone when we get back! :)

No comments: