Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

•••Back in Action | Atlanta Photographer•••

Whew...finally getting back into the hang of things. We had a wonderful vacation in Costa Rica for last week, and I can't wait to share some photos with you guys. As suspected, we were with out Internet and phone for 99% of the time, so the beginning half of this week has been spent racing to catch up and get things back in order. Totally worth it though. :)

A few great events came across my desk while I was gone and I wanted to share this one with you. As many of you know my family and I participate in the Downtown Dash for Diabetes every year in honor of my Grandfather. For the second year in a row they have teamed up with California Pizza Kitchen for the kick off event (yum!).

On Tuesday, February 23rd if you present this coupon to any Atlanta area CPK the Diabetes Association of Atlanta will receive a 20% donation from your entire bill! The official Dash kick-off party will be at the Atlantic Station CPK location from 6-8p.m. that evening. Such a tasty way to help a great organization! I hope to see you guys there!

No comments: