Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

•••Waiting For Baby | Woodstock, GA Maternity Photographer•••

Photobucket
This past weekend I had a super fun maternity shoot. Mr. & Mrs. S are about one month away from Baby C's big arrival, and they decided to take a few maternity photos. Over the past few months I have gotten to know the S's and have seen how excited they are about their son. I even learned that Mrs. S had the biggest craving for anything sweet (especially M&M McFlurries). :) So I wanted to capture just how adorable and how fun the S's are for their shoot. Here are just a few of my favorites from their session. Can't wait to meet Baby C!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Mr. & Mrs. S! Good luck these last few weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! I love the idea of using the books. And the first one is breathtaking!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

These are great!! I love the McFlurry in the picture!

Erica said...

Love the beer and the McFlurry! Too funny!