Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, August 9, 2010

•••Lots Of Announcements! | Atlanta, GA Photographer•••

Hi Everyone! This is going to be a blog full of catching up! :) 

Announcement #1: Just got back from a week's long vacation at Hilton Head Island with the husband and our best friends, the P family. It was so much fun! I miss it already! Plus the seven million loads of laundry to be done and grocery shopping made me realize that hotel life is the way to go. I mean who doesn't love the ocean at your door step, restaurants with chefs to cook for you three meals a day, and your bed magically gets made every single day? :) Today was back to reality though, and although I did love vacation, I realize I missed home and our pups too. I also missed the Internet! I think CB and I were going through withdrawals...our pretty little Mac laptops were staring us down in our rooms, but even thirty minutes of Internet each day would have required a small loan. Eek! So today I am catching up on all emails, gallery postings, blogs and orders. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be all caught up for you guys!

Announcement #2: Our family of two adults and two doggie children will be growing this winter...I am pregnant! :) Some of you already know, but with my growing belly I thought it was time to officially announce that Baby G is on its way. Due date is set for sometime between January 30th - February 5th. For now I continue to photograph as normal, but with a much lighter schedule January to March. If you have any questions about how this might affect your already scheduled booking or a session you were planning for those months please shoot me an email or give me a call. Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for everyone, and the only difference you might see is the blog will be drastically over run with pictures of Baby G (poor child, they have no chance against me and my camera). :)

Announcement #3: Working on a few new AFS things that a few of you mentioned you would like to see or would be more helpful. The first of these is about to be launched, and even though it is not quite ready yet I thought I would give you guys a heads up. I am working on a spin off site and Etsy shop for all the paper products I offer. Several people mentioned they would like to see a shop of what is available so hopefully in the next few weeks this will be all set up for you guys. I will still take custom requests for everything, but for more visual people hopefully this will make things a little easier. Can't wait to share with you guys! 

All done with announcements for today! I hope everyone has a great Monday and for some I hope you have a great first week back to school!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations to you and Justen!!! We just couldn't be happier for you. Hope you're feeling great!!!!

Carrie Beth said...

YEA!!!!! It's finally full public knowledge. :-) SO, SO, SO happy for you all.

Courtney said...

Hip-hip-hooray!! So fun - you'll love it and will be such a great mom! I hope Baby G isn't camera shy!!