Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, August 20, 2010

•••Guess Who's One! | Douglasville, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Mr. E turned one! E turned one last month and I can't believe it. He is one of my favorite little guys and I love how he is always so smiley. It has been fun to see him go from newborn to now such a little man. Toddler stage is just around the corner, and if E isn't walking by now I would be shocked. All he wanted to do was stand, crawl, and "walk" on his own. :) Here is a sneak peek at E's one year session.
Photobucket
He thought walking was so fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
His parents are so fun too! :)
Photobucket
But most fun was the puddle he found to play in. I loved his face in this one, such joy, and a total "boy" moment at having fun being wet and dirty. :)
Photobucket

No comments: