Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, August 23, 2010

•••Miss E Continued | Atlanta, GA Children's Photographer•••

As promised here are some more photos from Miss E's eight month session. Isn't she adorable? She is growing up so fast and has changed so much in just the last few months, more so than in between previous sessions. I love her big cute gummy smile! She was such a trooper in this hot summer heat we have been having. Her parents and I were melting away, but she just kept on posing and smiling. I think the only thing she was concerned about was seeing all of us act like crazy people trying to get the smiles. :) Here are a few of my favorites from our time together. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I should have taken a close up...I just loved Mrs. D's shoes! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: