Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

•••Baby E | Woodstock, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Welcome to the world baby E! I got to meet baby E when she was just about two weeks old. When I first arrived she was taking a little nap and showing off her adorable sleepy newborn squishiness. Miss E's mom and I thought we had this in the bag. The moment we got her into position though, her little eyes opened and she let us know she was not happy her beauty sleep was being disturbed. It took about an hour or so to get her perfectly asleep for the beginning of her shoot and then from there she was great.   I told her mommy next time I come over I promise to bring her a bottle of wine. :) Here is a quick sneak peek of the adorable Baby E...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: