Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, August 27, 2010

•••The M Family | Buford, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
Everyone meet the adorable M Family! Mrs. M is my super fun cousin and this is her cute family. We planned a shoot to celebrate Little C's upcoming first birthday. We headed to a local park and there was just enough break in the rain for us to have the shoot. My cousin's boys are so cute and well behaved. I loved playing with them during our time together and had glimpses of what it will be like to play with our little boy. Big C wanted to hold my hand and explore and Little C was all about showing me how independent he was now that he was one. He wanted to climb the rocks, splash in the water, and go down the slide all on his own. They are so much fun and I had a blast catching up with some family. Here is a sneak peek at our time together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Happy Birthday Little C!

No comments: