Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

•••Event: The Pink Pig•••


One of the best way's you know the holiday season is quickly approaching Atlanta is when The Pink Pig ride is erected outside of Macy's at Lenox Square Mall. For 53 years Priscilla has been entertaining children (and adults) during the holiday season. Not only is the ride is super fun for little ones it also supports a great cause. A portion of the proceeds go to support Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

I was so excited when I was going through my mail and saw some information about the Pink Pig. It brought back such great memories, and someday I hope my future children enjoy it just as much! What is even more exciting though is they are offering a 2 for 1 special. I thought I would share the information with you guys so that you and your families can enjoy it too.

To learn more about Priscilla the Pink Pig's location, hours, and history go here.

To get your 2 for 1 pass click here.

No comments: