Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

•••The C Family | Roswell, GA Family Photographer•••

Sorry for the slow blog this last week...in between the holiday week and getting everyone's holiday photos finished so cards can go out I have to put the blog on the back burner. I promise I will share lots soon, but first I wanted to share the C family's photos. :)

I met the C family on a bright sunny Saturday morning. Mrs. C came prepared with the cutest large ornament props that Miss C and Mr. W loved playing with. We had a blast playing with the large (and unbreakable) ornaments, and playing in the fallen leaves. I learned after we had started the session that Miss C wasn't feeling well, but she was such a trooper! She was full of laughter and smiles you would have never known! Here is the C family's sneak peek from our session. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous pictures! :-)