Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

•••Georgia Aquarium: Princess Day•••


Hi Everyone! I just heard of this fun event and it was so cute I thought I would pass it along! The Georgia Aquarium is teaming up with Disney for a free event to celebrate their new movie The Princess and the Frog. The Aquarium will also have a parade and fun arts and crafts for the kids. It sounds so fun! Here is the main info:

Georgia Aquarium Princess Day: A Benefit for Frog Conservation
Saturday, November 21, 2009
10 a.m. - 4 p.m
Girls 12 and under in Princess costume receive FREE admission

For more detailed information on the event click here.


A ton of fun events have crossed my desk lately. Once I go through everything I will post them here for you guys. :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing this! Ella would have a blast!