Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, November 13, 2009

•••The P's | Woodstock, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
You guys should know the P family by now. :) They are our best friends and last weekend we did a few Fall photos around our neighborhood. First the P family was up and then I handed my camera over to CB and she took some photos of us and our furry children (more on that craziness later). It was such a pretty Fall day and it was so warm it almost felt summerish again. The girls, as always, had on the cutest outfits! I am convinced that CB can pretty much make anything with a sewing machine. :) Here are a few photos from our afternoon together. I had a little session with Baby H that I will share with you guys later, as well as Justen and I's attempt at a family portrait for holiday cards. Enjoy! 
Photobucket
Miss H going between hugging Baby H and stopping her from eating leaves. Such a good big sister. :)
Photobucket
Some sun shiny portraits...
Photobucket
Guess where that ribbon is going?
Photobucket
So sweet... I don't know why but I love Baby H's pose here. She smiles non-stop so it is kind of funny to see her pondering something. :)
Photobucket


3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

You Rock! Can't wait to see the pics of you guys. That one of Handley is my favorite! So cute. Thanks a million. :-)

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!!! CB...I love the girl's ourfits!!

Atkinson Family said...

The pictures are perfect! Amazing! I guess having such a cute family doesn't make it that hard, but the pics are amazing!