Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, November 20, 2009

•••Mini Session: The S Family | Roswell, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
This adorable family is one of my holiday mini session participants from last weekend. They were just so stinkin' cute! Mini sessions are quick and sometimes it takes children a little time to warm up to the camera but little Miss K was such  a natural that we got tons of great shots in such a short time. I could have stayed with her for hours! Here is a sneak peek from our session together. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this photo of mom and daughter. So cute! (Side note: I loved Mrs. S's headband! I thought it was so fun, and kept wondering if I would be able to pull something that cute off. Loved it and Mrs. S looked so adorable!)
Photobucket
And one of the best things about the Fall...playing in the leaves! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

These are all precious! Love the one at the end of her playing in the leaves. :-)

Unknown said...

CB - I am so happy that you "introduced us" to Jennifer! Of all of the sessions we have had done over the years this one was the "easiest", really laid back - and fun! Anyway, I cannot wait to see all of them.