Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

•••Time to Celebrate | Smyrna Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
This precious little thing is Miss S. I met her and her adorable family for a fun Fall shoot in Smyrna. The P family had much to celebrate. Miss S turns two in just a few weeks, and Mr. & Mrs. P just celebrated their ten year anniversary! With so many fun occasions, we had to take a few photos! :) Here is a sneak peek from their session...

I took a ton of family photos, but I loved Miss S's big smile in this one. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loved this...Miss S and her mom do eskimo kisses to one another. How sweet is that?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr. P and Mrs. P snuck in a few kisses...
Photobucket
...slightly different play. 
Photobucket
And I will leave you guys with another big smile! I could have taken her home! :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

These are precious! I just love the big smiles!