Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

•••Mr. H | John's Creek, GA Children's Photographer•••

Whew...Today has been a whirlwind of a day! I realized my pregnancy brain has kicked into high gear because I forgot to blog about this little cutie a few days ago. And currently I am blogging from our local Starbuck's because our modem decided that after less than a year's worth of use it has given up. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy a nice lemon pound cake while I blog right? :)

Okay, back to Mr. H. Some of you might remember this little cutie from earlier in the year, but now he is  six months old! Time flies!! He is so adorable with his big cheeks and squishy cellulite booty. :) I loved his little personality and facial expressions. He thought it was so much fun being naked everywhere we went, it was cracking me up. Here is a sneak peek my time with the T family...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved all the family moments together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved this photo...his expression and hands folded make him look like he is about to close a big business deal. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lizzi said...

he is just the cutest thing ever!!! I love his facial expressions!