Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

•••Baby L | Smyrna, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Photobucket
As promised, here are more photos of sweet baby L. L is the new daughter of some of our great friends, the T family. Monday, Justen and I were able to visit the T's for the first time since their daughter arrived. It was so much fun to see them as parents and finally meet L. For months we had been guessing what she would look like, and from the moment I walked in the door I thought she was the spitting image of her mommy. :) I loved catching up with them and hearing their thoughts on how new parenthood has been. I even learned that L's favorite calming tool is surprisingly the vacuum cleaner! Now I can't wait for Baby G to get here and start to meet all his new playmates. Congratulations T family!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

She's such a doll! Great pictures Jen! I think she looks just like Lisa too.

Lizzi said...

Beautiful pictures! Baby L is just so pretty.

Alison LeBlanc said...

What a little beauty!