Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

•••Baby P | Atlanta, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
This little cutie is Baby P. I met him and his super fun parents a few weekends ago at their beautiful home. It was a blast getting to know the P family and hanging out with all three for a few hours. Baby P was such a smiley little three month old. I knew it would be a fun shoot when I walked in the door and gave a big grin. He was so easy going, but I think a little curious about the big black box I was holding. You could tell he was just thinking and trying to figure it all out. Here is a quick sneak peek at some of our time together...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mrs. P said one of Baby P's favorite things to do is see himself in the mirror. I loved this picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a cute little face! :)
Photobucket

No comments: