Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

•••Hello Mr. President! | Atlanta, GA Photographer•••

Life lately has been fun, exciting, and busy to say the least. As summer is winding down, and the knowledge that my ability to travel is quickly coming to a halt, I took advantage of some free time I had built into my schedule. For the better part of the last two weeks I have been out of town on some fun last minute trips.

First, Justen and I headed to D.C.  for a long weekend. Originally we had planned to go to Napa Valley, but in my current knocked up state I felt that would have just been torture. :) Those who know me know I love my wine, and to watch other people savor its deliciousness in front of me was not my idea of a good time. So random as it may seem the next city on my list was D.C. and I was so glad to make this choice. D.C. was a blast, and I love exploring places with my favorite traveling partner. We stayed in a lovely hotel that was only a block from the White House and within walking distance of some of D.C.'s biggest attractions and fun restaurants. I was glad we were so close to everything, as we must have logged thirty miles of walking by the time we visited everything. Each night my little feet were exhausted and I was asleep in my nice fluffy bed by 9p.m. Poor Justen, no night life for us this trip. ;)  The weather was perfect and made me so excited for cooler Fall weather.

We were both so sad when we had to leave, but I quickly perked up with a fun girls trip planned to Wilmington with my best friend Carrie Beth and her girls. I was in Atlanta for less than 12 hours before we headed out to CB's home town. It was so relaxing to hang out at the beach and just do some fun girly things the whole week. I can't even begin to thank her family enough for the great hospitality that they provided me while I was there. She has the sweetest family in the world and I love visiting them.

Now back in Atlanta and catching up on everything I have missed the last few weeks. I have lots of blog posts to share from just before I left so check back often. Here is a quick peek at some of my favorite moments in D.C. All are taken with my handy dandy point and shoot because well, lets face it, the last thing a pregnant girl needs is to walk around with an additional 10-15lbs of camera equipment. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I can't wait to see the rest of your DC pics! Those are all really good. AND, I'm SO happy you came with me to Wilmington. :-)