Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, September 27, 2010

•••Little L | Cartersville, GA Children's Photographer•••

Little L would like to welcome you to his world. :)
Photobucket
This adorable little boy is baby L and he just had his three month birthday. L was such a fun baby to shoot. Right when I walked through the door his big expressive blue eyes lit up and he gave me a huge gummy smile, so I knew it was going to be a good shoot. :) Well, L must have been practicing his poses the first three months of he life because he would see the camera and give me several adorable expressions all with in his first frames of each set up.  We played with all of his favorite things and had such a great time together. I think I wore L out though, before my bag was even packed he was in his little swing napping away...and his napping was even cute. :) Here is a sneak peek into my shoot with L...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lizzi said...

He is just the cutest! Those blue eyes!!!
What can I say, I do have the cutest nephew!