Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 10, 2008

•••The "B" Family Preview•••

I was very excited to meet the "B" family. They had contacted me from out of state and were visiting one of my mommies to be from last month and wanted to have some portraits done while they were in town. I was so excited to meet another part of the family! They were the cutest ever and so sweet! Look how cute these two are holding hands! :)
Young Mr. B was such the model. He was great at posing and had the PRETTIEST green eyes (the blog doesn't do them justice)!
This picture was my favorite from this session. I love how sweet she looks here in her white dress...
And how fun is this? Little Miss B was so funny! Every time she would laugh she would cover her mouth like this. It was too cute for words and her giggle was infectious. I had a hard time not shaking the camera from giggling with her.
Mrs. B got in front of the camera as well. She was the most adorable mom and I would never have known she was due in a few weeks herself (aside from her belly). She seemed so energetic!
And she had the cutest belly!

No comments: