Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 24, 2008

•••Introducing Baby "J"•••

Please meet baby "J". You might recognize baby J's family from a few months ago from Mrs. B's maternity shoot. A few weeks ago baby J finally made his arrival and this week he had his first official photo shoot. :) My poor husband...I have talked non-stop about how sweet and adorable baby J was. Today was probably the worst. We are traveling this weekend and we had a two hour delay at the airport so Justen got a full force of baby fever while I was editing these pictures. But who wouldn't have baby fever looking at them? :)
Such a proud daddy!
Sweet little baby hands...I love how he was sleeping but still needed to hold onto his mommy. 




1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Precious! I forget just how tiny babies start off!