Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

•••A Stroll in the Park•••

Last week I met Mrs. O, her daughter, and her granddaughter for a fun park photo shoot. We went to the Duluth Town Green and I had such a fun time. These three were so adorable and were so easy for me to photograph! It was also a beautiful Fall night...I think it was the first time that it hit me that Fall is here. The air was so crisp and cool that we had to put some jackets on. I went home and promptly ordered myself a new pair of warm toasty boots and a new winter coat. Maybe a little drastic, but I like to be prepared, and lets face it, I am a baby when it comes to cold weather. :)
A cute one with the whole family. Aren't they adorable?
Miss A loved her mommy so much!
Miss A found these fun stairs and at first was going to play hard to get with her cute smile, but then...
...she gave me this great face! :)
Mrs. O brought her granddaughter all this cute stuff to play with! She had this antique rocker and hot pink feather boa, and a fun trunk filled with stuff for a tea party. It looked like so much fun!
As the sunset and night time started rolling in, the park lit up with fun lights. It was so pretty!

3 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the fountain picture!

Ansley said...

Thanks for such amazing pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. I added a link to your page on my blog. If you want to see it go to http://ansandave.blogspot.com/

It was great meeting you. Hope we can get together again soon.

Kelley said...

These are just too cute!