Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 3, 2008

•••Pink Passion•••

Happy Friday everyone! Whew this has been a looooooooooooong and busy week...I am ready for the weekend!!! (can you feel my enthusiasm). Well this morning I was driving into work and had the radio on. No, this time I wasn't gracing my fellow commuters with my finely tuned singing skills. Sometimes in the mornings I give my voice a rest in preparation for the even longer commute home, and listen to the Bert Show on Q100. The Bert Show has a little bit of everything - news, traffic, entertainment buzz and most importantly the calls from Atlantan's plotting revenge on their Ex's. :) This morning, however, they brought something very important to my attention...

This month is national Breast Cancer Awareness month. Breast cancer has affected millions of our nation's mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends. I can't believe I had forgotten such an important event...especially one that promotes pink things all month long! But at least I can do something about it now. Here are some information websites that I thought I would share with everyone:
The Bert Show mentioned that this weekend there is a special event for Brides! It is called Pink Passion for Fashion. It is this Sunday, October 5th at the Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell from 1:00p.m. to 6:00p.m. They will be selling high end designers gowns for brides, mother of the brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, etc. for discounted prices. Gowns range from $99-$799! And all purchases will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation's Atlanta chapter. To view more details about the event go to: http://www.treasuresformals.com/pinkpassionforbridalfashion.htm

Also, to help celebrate At First Sight Photography will donate 10% of it total proceeds for the month of October to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

No comments: