Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

•••Meet Mr. F•••

Mr. F is just the cutest thing ever!! He is the son of some close friends of ours and I would steal him away in a heart beat. Over the last few months Mr. F has been shy around me and once he even burst into tears when I walked into the room, so I was a little nervous as to how the shoot would go. I would hate for my friends to have pictures of their child crying because he is terrified of that mean nasty photographer lady they keep bringing around. But I am happy to say we had a breakthrough. Mr. F walked right up to me and hugged me and then we bonded over milk and pumpkin bread. It was going to be a good day!
Mr. F loves his puppy Reese. He hugged her and hugged her and Miss Reese is great. She just let him, well... because I think she loves him too. :)
Isn't this the neatest toy?? Mr. F got this fire engine for his birthday and it was so adorable. If I was just a little smaller I would have hopped right on.
Peek-a-Boo...I see you!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Love the pictures. I'm sure Allison and Atticus were thrilled with them. The firetruck pic is one of my favorites.