Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 3, 2008

•••The "S" Family Preview•••

I met the "S" family in Madison, GA as well. They are very good friends with the "L" family so we made a whole morning of it. The family that owns the farm that we took pictures on is actually a close family friend, and both Mr. S and Mr. L grew up hanging out on the farm occasionally. I can imagine all the fun they had as kids - it was such a great place! 

Mrs. S brought her grandma and mom along for a couple generation pictures. Isn't this sweet? Four generations all in one picture!
After a few pictures with just the girls we decided it was time to get Mr. S in on the action!


Check out these sexy pics! For a brief few moments Mr. and Mrs. S got some alone time...

At the last minute I thought I would include this picture. I thought it was a sweet moment with big sister trying to console little sister... I know my two little sisters are probably reading this right now thinking where was that kindness when we were growing up?? :) 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Is it just me or did you not get a chance to publish the "S" family shots yet? I'm just making sure my computers not acting up!