Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, October 3, 2008

•••The "L" Family Preview•••

I met the "L" family at this beautiful farm in Madison, GA. It was so pretty and had so many different elements to it that we could have stayed there all day taking pictures! Well I could have...I think Miss M and Mr. T would have gotten tired of me. :)

I thought I would start this post off with a tutu pic. I know you guys know my fascination with tutu pics by now. :) To top it off this little cutie even had a matching flower headband. So adorable!
Ok, next up is my FAVORITE picture of this session. I don't know what it is about it but I loved this proof the moment I saw it. Mr. and Mrs. "L" look so happy and in love...
 


And because I laugh in the face of danger, we took some pictures on the railroad tracks. Well, not really, but they make for such good pictures! A train came about twenty minutes before so I thought we were safe. :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Just enough to leave me dying for more!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! :-) They are great!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the pic of Mr. and Mrs. L too! Perfect capture!