Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

•••The "B" Family Preview•••

This past weekend I met the B family for a photo shoot in Historic Roswell. Miss S turned six months and it was time to celebrate. Miss S wore the cutest little cupcake outfit and she was as adorable as can be. Unfortunately, I think winter is about to set in because it was overcast and cold and poor Miss S was freezing. We were able to get a few smiles out of her and get some great pictures, but I think she was so happy to get in her warm car and leave the paparazzi behind. Here is a quick preview of their shoot.

2 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

Hi Jen,

These pictures are great. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

sarah

Carrie Beth said...

I love that brick wall as a background!!!