Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

•••Miss E's Mini Shoot•••


My goodness I am behind on my blogging. I have several shoots to share with you all, but here is one from last weekend. This is Miss E. She is such an adorable little cutie and her first birthday is just around the corner. We did this quick shoot for pictures for the party. It has been so fun to see this little one grow up over the last six months.

She is definitely loving walking and being on the go!

Taking a break with her pretty grandma and mommy!

And now for the fun part...Cake! We definitely all got to taste this yummy cake because Miss E would grab a handful or a spoonful and start walking towards you. It was so much fun though, and trust me I am not one to shy away from cake. :)
So good you gotta bath in it!

No comments: