Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

•••Smile for Grandma!•••

This past weekend marked the last of my holiday shoots. I still have a lot of shoots left for the remainder of the year, but Christmas Card season is officially over. On Saturday, I met a family down in the Ansley Park area for a special shoot. They wanted to get pictures done to give to their great-grandma as a Christmas present.

Here are all the great-grandchildren. They are the cutest kids, although they had no interest in me. Trying to get all five to look in one direction was tough let alone at the camera. Still adorable though.
Once we were done with the group shots, I transitioned into individual shots of each of the children. I just followed them around for awhile in hopes of a smile. First I followed Miss L around. I love watching children at this age. They are so focused and interested in the funniest things. Miss L was no exception. The mission: A jingle bell necklace. Such determination and focus!
Ah, success! I also, love this age because a completed mission is usually celebrated by putting the desired object in your mouth.
Next, I followed Mr. B around. He is definitely on the move. I have a feeling this little one will be walking in no time.
Then it was Miss C's turn. She was the oldest of the group and she always gave me just a hint of a smile. And here's Mr. E. I don't know why but every time I look at this picture I keep thinking he is going to say, "...and that is why I would like to be your next President". And finally Miss M. Isn't she adorable. I could just eat her up with those blonde curls!

No comments: