Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

•••Two Times the Cuteness•••

Okay, I want everyone to pause and just stare at these two little cuties for a moment. Is this not the most adorable thing you have ever seen? :) As I edited these Justen sat as far away from me as possible. One look at my screen and he knew he was in for an afternoon of hearing how we need a baby. Make that a baby girl. No, make that baby girl twins. :) I met these two yesterday for their three month photo shoot. Not only were they super cute, they were probably the most laid back babies ever (at least for the few hours I was there). You could move them all around and they hardly let out a peep. By the end of the shoot they were exhausted and gave us some cute sleeping baby shots. Here is just a quick preview...

And just a sneak peek into Mrs. A's cute idea for Christmas photos. 

1 comment:

lil misses' mama said...

i am so glad that you were able to find a time to photograph my friend's babies!! i love the ornament shot--tracy is so creative!