Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

•••Now It Is Time for A SURPRISE!!!•••

Since I have made you guys wait long enough I thought I would finally unveil my surprise! :) Some of you might have already figured it out, but my surprise is At First Sight Photography has a new website! The old website and I had a love/hate relationship, but this new one....ahhh, I have found true love. It still has some holes that need to be filled, but I am awful at keeping surprises (Justen is probably shaking his head vigorously yes at this statement), and wanted to go ahead and share it with you guys! The new website features larger pictures, an availability calendar, and just straight up cuteness. :)

So to launch the new website I have also decided to hold my first ever contest! Wahoo! The winner of the contest will receive a $25 print credit*. This winner of the credit can use it towards a past, current or future session. The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on Monday, December 8th. To enter just comment on this post and make sure to include an email address, or comment below and email me your contact information.

Good luck and be sure to visit the new www.atfirstsightphotography.com!!!

*Can not be used towards a digital proof or package purchase.

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job on the new website!
Stephanie Warner
swarner1130@yahoo.com

j and a and c said...

Hey Jen! It looks great! congrats on getting it up and running. Here is our email address:

allieschell (at) gmail (dot) com

Sarah Bragg said...

Great website! I look forward to meeting you Saturday. Sarah Bragg - sarahbragg@mac.com

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I am such a devoted fan that I had already seen the new website!! Haha:) It does look great:) erinlgrey@hotmail.com

Erica said...

Love it, love it, love it!
ericajanemay@gmail.com

Stacey said...

Yippee for a surprise! It looks like Trey and Jennifer's picture's turned out great. We can't wait to see the rest. Plus, CB said you are going to read Twilight! Get ready to get hooked!

Staceybby@aol.com

seven is enough said...

congrats on your new baby !!
Judy oshinski
juditho29@yahoo.com

lil misses' mama said...

love the new website! good job!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the pics! We had 3 inches of snow yesterday!! Anita Jolly (mi3sons@hotmail.com)

Jenni-Shene said...

YAY, the website is great Jen! I love what I see so far regarding Trey & I's pics. Thank you for the time you spent with us, freezing our booties off ;)

Jennifer- swtheart4life21@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It is really great! I stop by from time to time to get ideas on thing I can do too :-)

email - M_Kathy_Turner@Yahoo.com

Tracy said...

It was great to meet you yesterday! Thanks again for working so well with my little ones. Can't wait to see the pics!

Katie Jones said...

The new website looks great!

Katie Jones
kgjones5@yahoo.com