Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

•••The "W" Family Preview•••

The day before Thanksgiving I met the W family for a photo shoot at Marietta Square. I felt awful because traffic was horrible and I was almost 20 minutes late. Eek! They were great though and we had so much fun on our shoot. Young Mr. W was good too! He was all smiles and would pose anyway you asked him. It was so fun to watch him play on the stage and see how happy he was on the train. Seriously, he was the happiest little boy I have ever seen (not to mention super cute)! Here is a sneak preview from their session.



Such a cute family!!

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Oh, I like the kiss picture. I love how the cute litte boy is smiling...so proud that his parents are in love:)

Jason, Stephanie, Chase and Cole said...

Yeah for the W family. I just love them and am so glad you were able to do these pictures for them while they were in town!